The Regina Wildlife Federation Board of Directors are pleased to provide the following information for members to better understand member access to the indoor range facility.
At this time the RWF Board of Directors has chosen to allow controlled/supervised access only.
Pre-qualified, trained volunteer individuals as designated by the RWF to be Range Officers must be present to provide for the control and supervision of range activities; only when a designated Range Officer is present is the range available for member access as outlined below.
Designated access times:
- *Weekdays daytime are reserved for professional agency & private rentals
- Evenings allotted for affliated clubs:
- Tuesday – GPSA club
- Wednesday – RWFHGC
- Thursday – RAPS club
- Friday – RWF archery
- Saturday’s club matches (requires booking)
- Sunday afternoon RWF .22 rifle shoot for RWF members and open House for non members (Drop In Fee Applies)
To gain access to the indoor range during one of the affiliated club time slots outlined above, you need:
- a valid RWF Master, General, Family or Youth Membership
- a valid membership for your chosen affiliated club
- payment of either:
- Annual fee of $105.00 (per individual member, including GST)
- ‘Drop-in’ fee of $26.25 (per member/person/session, including GST)
Contact either one of the affiliate clubs AHEAD of a designated evening (contact info here)
Contact the RWF regarding the Sunday afternoon .22 rifle shoot
and they will attempt to accommodate a ‘try-n-buy’ during a regular scheduled time for $26.25 (per member/person/session, including GST) as part of your membership vetting
*- Professional agencies and private rentals fees will be $125.00 per hour plus GST, including the lobby area.
These guidelines and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Contact the RWF @ 306-352- 7733 or click here to email for further information.
RWF Board of Directors