Prior to Purchasing an Online Guest Pass, you must READ and UNDERSTAND our Guest Pass Policy and Procedure as shown below:
Guest Pass Policy and Procedure
- The guest pass form is the responsibility of the membership chair and their team. This includes the development, maintenance, distribution, procedure and tracking of the pass.
- For insurance reasons all guests’ shooters are required to have a guest pass. Exceptions are made for rentals and RWF Board sanctioned activities, i.e. affiliated club matches and open houses.
- Must be a member in good standing at time of use, unused passes never expire and are nontransferable.
- Are not valid for the indoor range.
- The paper version can be purchased by contacting the RWF Property and Operations manager at 306-359-7733 or monthly meetings.
- Available for $20.00 each or booklets of five passes (if using the paper version) for $100.00 plus GST.
- For safety reasons guest must be under the direct supervision of the member. Members are legally responsible for the guest and their actions.
- Members can have a maximum of two guests’ shooters on the property and only one of the group is permitted to shoot at any one time.
- Pass must be legibly completed, dated and signed by the guest and the member. Pass expires on the date used.
- Passes must include guest mailing address for insurance registration purposes.
- The top copy of the completed pass must be deposited in the mail box on the east side door of the clubhouse upon arrival to the property.
- The remaining copies are for the guest and host member.
- Must be carried on your person and produced if requested by the volunteer range security officer.
- Failure to comply will result in the loss of any unused passes and expulsion from the property for the day. Repeat offenders will have their gate access card suspended pending a review by the Board of Directors.