More Terms – We’ll try to keep this short:
First, we really appreciate your business with the Regina Wildlife Federation.
If you purchased a membership from us:
- It’s valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. If you used the monthly payment option, you must pay at least 12 monthly installments to complete your purchase.
- Our membership system will automatically email you to let you know 30 days before your membership is about to expire and will contain a link to our website where you can renew – unless you chose the auto-renewal option, in which case your credit card will automatically be charged (after reminding you first).
- Any additional item you purchase later, such as a gate card, indoor range access or family membership, will expire on the same day as your membership purchase.
If you made a donation to us:
- We promise to use the money you donated only for the purpose that you specified.
If you made a payment to us:
- Thank you very much for your payment!
- Remember that we never see your credit card information, even if you chose to store it to make future payments easier.
- Your personal information can only be viewed by the people in the RWF who need it for a specific purpose – for example, to prepare and mail out your membership package.
- Certain parts of your personal information are forwarded to the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation for their purposes (to purchase liability insurance for you, etc).
- Your personal information will not be sold or shared with any other person or persons.