A Regina Wildlife Federation membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase and includes a membership with the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation.
- All Memberships include:
- A comprehensive insurance package (Provided by SWF)
- Subscription to Outdoor Canada West magazine
- Eligibility to participate in ALL provincial programs
- These memberships do not include access to the restricted handgun ranges and cannot be used to obtain a handgun transport permit.
- Handgun memberships can be obtained from one of the three handgun clubs who are affiliated with the Regina Wildlife Federation (Click here for handgun range information).
- Gate Access Card
- Required & only available to General & Master members and Guardians of Youth Members
- Refundable $10 deposit
- Re-activated when membership is renewed, it is not necessary to obtain a new card every year.
Items Available for Purchase: Prices Listed do NOT include GST. GST will be Added. (All Memberships are Annual Memberships and are paid for at time of purchase. All Memberships are good for 1 Year from the Date of Purchase!! )
Master Membership – $165 Yearly
(full membership, ALL NON handgun ranges – to use a handgun range, you must also be a member of the handgun club that is assigned to that range)
General Membership – $125 Yearly
(full membership, no range access – you can use a handgun range provided you are also a member of the handgun club that is assigned to that range)
Conservation Membership – $45 Yearly
(Voting member, limited property access, no gate card, no use of any ranges)
Family Membership – $25 Yearly
(Same access & range privileges as the Master or General membership purchased;
Spouse and Children of the member who are 18 years of age and under qualify)
Special Youth Membership – $30 Yearly
(Provides Access to all NON HANDGUN Ranges, 18 years of age and under qualify)
Gate Card Deposit – $10 (One time Deposit only)
A Gate Card is required to access the RWF Property. The $10 fee is a deposit fee and needs to be paid only once. Should your gate card become defective or broken, it will be replaced free of charge. If your gate card is lost or stolen, another gate card can be purchased for another $10 deposit fee.
Printable Membership Form (This will take 4 weeks or more to process)